Welcome to the 112th episode of the Give A Heck podcast!
Join Dwight Heck and his guest Sheral DeVaughn as they discuss limitless opportunities for someone to be genuine and tenacious.
Sheral at a very young age knew she wanted to do radio, and she pursued this, defying everybody’s effort to put her in a box.
Through her genuine connection with someone at a winery, she discovered a new passion that, although lacking some skills, she again persisted and succeeded.
Sheral also talks about her life as a celebrity, how crucial it is to represent the brand, and how to get your message across to your ideal audience.
There’s more to unpack in this episode! So tune in and enjoy!
In this episode, you’ll learn about the following:
- What Sheral’s thoughts on not fitting in a box
- Where does her tenacity come from?
- Pieces that make us who we are
- Being a radio celebrity is creating a persona.
- It’s not about the ratings. It is about the connections.
- Cocktails and Conspiracies
- Why it is essential to connect your voice to your message.
- Same road, different mile markers
About Sheral DeVaughn:
Sheral DeVaughn is a 3-time, #1-rated radio morning show host and podcast host. She is a sought-after speaker impacting global audiences and is the voice of commercials and marketing promotions nationwide. She is the founder of Speaking with Sher, a Communication Strategy Consultation service connecting your voice and message to your ideal audience..
You can find Sheral on . . .
Connect with Dwight Heck!
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Giveaheck