Welcome to the 37th episode of the Give A Heck Podcast!
Join Dwight Heck and his guest, Mark Ryall, as they talk about connecting with your genuine self. Mark worked as a college educator and public sector consultant before writing his first speculative fiction novel, “Age-Decoded.”
He wrote the book to understand the inevitable rise of more technological advancements like CRISPR. Today, Mark shares his thoughts on how technology will alter the human condition and why it must only be developed to serve humanity.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How to effectively adapt in life and affect change in others by caring for yourself first.
- Being who we pretend to be and why we must be careful who we choose to be.
- Choosing who you want to be and overcoming others’ uncomfortableness of who you should be.
- The importance of affirmation and how it can help someone find their genuine self.
- Technological advancements as a significant pivot for humanity and how mortality gives us purpose.
- And much more!
About Mark Ryall:
Mark Ryall taught economics and mathematics at Royal St. George’s College, Toronto, and Hillfield Strathallan College, Hamilton, for a combined twenty-two years. “Age-Decoded” is his first novel. Mark wrote it to educate himself and the world about the imminent tsunami of CRISPR genetic engineering. He believes this technology will fundamentally alter human nature and that it must be carefully controlled and applied to serve humanity well.
Mark is also an avid golfer and a triathlon runner. Meanwhile, he enjoys painting historic structures and sports portraits. Nowadays, Mark serves as a volunteer cross country coach for Westdale Secondary School, Hamilton. His education includes BSc, MBA, and Ph.D. (University of Toronto, Education).
You can find Mark Ryall on…
Age-Decoded on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Age-Decoded-Mark-P-Ryall-ebook/dp/B08YY39GSV
Connect with Dwight Heck!
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Giveaheck