Welcome to the 38th episode of the Give A Heck Podcast!
Join Dwight Heck and his guest, Cat Oshman, as they talk about cultivating uniqueness through original fashion.
Cat is a public speaker, fashion designer, fitness expert, and future philanthropist. She believes that in embracing who we are, we can carry ourselves in a consistently confident way, bringing out the best qualities in us.
Cat has designed numerous swimwear for women of all ages, so they can live a life as vibrant and beautiful as what they wear. Today, she shares her journey, from discovering herself in fashion to designing with a purpose.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
● The cultural lifestyle of a Filipino family and the value of showmanship to them.
● Parenting in a multi-generational home and how we end up either exactly like our parents or the opposite.
● What original fashion is and cultivating uniqueness through upcycling clothes.
● “Beauty starts from within” and how original fashion can bring out our best qualities.
● What goes into designing women’s swimwear and working around their limiting beliefs surrounding the apparel.
● And much more!
About Cat Oshman:
Cat Oshman has designed thousands of swimwear styles for women of all ages, from super sexy to more conservative. Throughout her journey as a designer for over 25 years, she has traveled the globe for inspiration, spoken with countless women, buyers for major retailers and specialty shops, engaged in focus groups, and spent countless hours trying on swimwear to find out what works and what doesn’t.
She believes in empowering women to build more confidence, embrace their beauty from the inside out to become bolder believers in who they are so they can carry themselves in a way that consistently brings out their best qualities. By letting go of self-limiting beliefs in their reflection, they can live a more fulfilling and vibrant life.
You can find Cat Oshman on…
Connect with Dwight Heck!
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Giveaheck