Welcome to the 20th episode of the Give A Heck Podcast! Join Dwight Heck and his guest, Orson Wells, as they talk about overcoming challenges in your journey and giving yourself the opportunity to succeed. Orson is a coach and advisor that have worked with many business leaders to overcome leadership challenges and improve their performance at the highest level!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How his family has influenced him growing up and becoming who he is today.
- Orson has excellent bonds and relationships with his three brothers.
- The power of helping people out of kindness without expecting anything in return.
- Seeing obstacles as opportunities for growth and taking action.
- Learn to enjoy your journey and the lessons that will come your way.
- The importance and benefits of being in a mentoring program.
- And much more!
About Orson Wells:
Seasoned Learning and Organizational Development professional, with more than 15 years of experience working with executives and leaders to create an innovative culture, and people development solutions that drive results.
As a firm believer that building a strong business is predicated on making people and culture an essential part of the overall business strategy; I enjoy working to create environments where people can learn, work and grow in a way that benefits the individual as well as the business.
I’m at my best when I’m thinking strategically and building meaningful professional relationships. I’m at ease in complex environments that demand creative solutions.
Currently working to transform culture, support leaders in leading change, and designing solutions for organizational change, learning, and development.
You can find Orson Wells on…
Connect with Dwight Heck!