Welcome to the 22nd episode of the Give A Heck Podcast!
Join Dwight Heck and his guest, Jake Ballentine, as they talk about his life journey and experiences.
Jake is the founder of The Speakers, Authors, and Coaches Network, one of the fastest-growing communities for aspiring entrepreneurs! He shares with us great tips and strategies to reach success in life.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• Jake’s family mattered more than anything in his life.
• The situations and factors that helped shaped him into who he is now.
• His entrepreneurial spirit and journey started with his love for Disneyland.
• How COVID-19 helped him gain clarity of the things he wanted to do.
• What made him decide to combine the speaker, author, and coach communities?
• A lot of what people think about other people in other places is not true.
• And much more!
About Jake Ballentine:
A professional motivational speaker, success coach, author of Your Number One Goal, and founder of The Speakers, Authors, and Coaches Network. He wears a lot of hats but they all share one thing in common, he uses his skills and talents to make the world around me a better place.
The Speakers Authors and Coaches Network is a group of 7,000 like-minded influencers who are dedicated to helping each other gain clarity and take action so they can have a greater impact and income sharing their message.
As a motivational speaker, he has spoken in more than 500 events in 43 states across the USA helping people reach their potential and make the world around them a better place. He is also a Jack Canfield certified success coach and has helped thousands of people reach their Number One Goal.
You can find Jake Ballentine on…
Personal Website: http://www.jakeballentine.com/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/speakerauthorcoach
Connect with Dwight Heck!