Welcome to the 21st episode of the Give A Heck Podcast!
Join Dwight Heck and his guest, Stephanie Thoma, as they talk about hypnotherapy and her #1 best seller book, Confident Introvert. Stephanie is a best-selling author, certified hypnotherapist, and a Forbes-featured leadership and life coach. She helps people build confidence and level up to achieve their highest best self.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Having that sense of connection and community that gave her a greater purpose.
- The difference between the labels you value and the ones people have for you.
- All about Stephanie’s hypnotherapy sessions in her coaching programs.
- The purpose and reason why she wrote the book Confident Introvert.
- If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room.
- Trusting the process of your journey and listening to your gut feelings.
- And much more!
About Stephanie Thoma:
She has facilitated over 1,000 events and established a fulfilling career helping people generate meaningful connections with themselves and others that catapult them forward in their career and life. To date, Stephanie has helped thousands of people celebrate their strengths, step into their authentic confidence, and make meaningful connections through speaking at places like Harvard University and 1:1 coaching.
You can find Stephanie Thoma on…
Personal Website: https://www.stephaniethoma.com/
Connect with Dwight Heck!