Welcome to the 5th episode of the Give A Heck Podcast! Join Dwight Heck and his guest, Ari Witt, as they talk about her journey of being a Digital Nomad. Ari is the owner of a creative business called Digital Nomad Designs in Southern California, helping brands with their websites, custom build-outs, and creative assets. Listen to the episode now, and stay tuned!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Ari shares her origin story. At a young age, she was already independent.
- Being an introvert allows you to become more observant and understanding.
- You can be an introvert and still be somebody who is determined and relentless.
- How did she come up with the name Digital Nomad Designs for her business?
- One of her missions is to be able to inspire people to live their dream even if it’s unconventional.
- You can live the lifestyle you want, travel to different places, and still run a business.
- And much more!
About Digital Nomad Designs:
Digital Nomad Designs helps turn your website views into sales.
We provide design services for ecommerce brands including web, graphic, and packaging design, as well as illustration and lifestyle photography.
With a strong focus on E-commerce websites, we use conversion strategies, intuitive aesthetics, and copywriting from the renowned StoryBrand template to create websites that your audience LOVES and remembers to come back to.
The two web platforms we specialize in are WordPress and Shopify. As the owner and lead designer at Digital Nomad Designs, it is my goal to make sure that your website leaves a memorable first and lasting impression.
You can find Ari Witt on…
Connect with Dwight Heck!