Welcome to the 14th episode of the Give A Heck Podcast! Join Dwight Heck and his guest, David Stone, as they talk about living fearlessly and taking control of our worries. David is an author, a transformational speaker, and the co-founder of i-fearless. He helps people reach success by training them on how to overcome their worries and anxieties!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• David spent a great deal of his life worrying about money and ended up homeless.
• Worry and anxiety are not facts of life, they are a mental choice.
• Normal means everybody does it, but it doesn’t mean they’re good for us.
• Learn how to replace your bad choices with more beneficial habits.
• Stop worrying about scenarios that have not yet happened.
• Train yourself to focus on things that you should be grateful for.
• And much more!
About David Stone:
I am a life coach and transformational speaker and leader, dedicated to helping people overcome the anxieties, worries, and self-doubts that keep us all from achieving our highest potential.
Fed up with the fear, anxiety and self-doubt that got in the way of the life I wanted to live I set out to find a better way. Now I share what I’ve learned through my books, workshops, keynotes and blogs.
I’m a provocative, inspiring and disruptive writer, speaker and change agent. I make hard topics accessible and help people enjoy the expansion of their comfort zones. I firmly believe that your parachute can’t open till after you’ve jumped out of the plane.
You can find David Stone on…
Phone: (425) 315-2231
Connect with Dwight Heck!