Welcome to the 16th episode of the Give A Heck Podcast! Join Dwight Heck and his guest, Philip Sessions, as they talk about getting in shape and building a better mindset with fitness. Philip is the owner and founder of the Healthy Living Sessions, helping people get in shape and build the best versions of themselves!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• His origin story and love for fitness for getting stronger.
• Fitness plays a huge role in our mindset, whether it is in business or in life.
• Walking is exercise and a great thing to do when just starting out.
• Physical fitness is not a selfish thing; it takes a lot of self-control and dedication.
• He realized that his true passion is fitness and not engineering.
• The people we hang around dictate how we end up molding ourselves.
• And much more!
About Philip Sessions:
Philip Sessions is a fitness and mindset coach, podcast host, faithful Christian, Toastmaster, boot camp instructor, and full-time System Specialist at BMW.
Philip leads teams in complex problem solving, innovation, and team building.
When he isn’t working you can find him at the gym, working outside, spending time with his wife, Brooke, helping out with church activities, or spending time with his dog Dexter.
You can find Philip Sessions on…
Connect with Dwight Heck!