Welcome to the 32nd episode of the Give A Heck Podcast!
Join Dwight Heck and his guest, Bradley Roth, as they talk about how to level up in personal development and build better relationships.
Bradley was a personal trainer and CrossFit coach before founding the online chat marketing agency Breakthrough Digital. They produce high-quality leads on auto-pilot by building fully customized chatbots that provide clients with a unique and memorable user experience. Today, he shares his story of learning public speaking to become a trainer, finding success in podcasting, and pursuing personal development.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How to find a balance when pursuing different career paths.
- The value of having space to breathe when developing and defining who you are.
- The pros and cons of growing up in a controlled environment before pursuing personal development.
- The importance of proper mentorship and how to eventually growing out that to forge your own path.
- How to open your mind to new things and develop core values essential to your identity.
- And much more!
About Bradley Roth:
Bradley Roth is the founder of Breakthrough Digital, creating interactive chat marketing experiences for Shopify brands. Bradley spent college and five years after training group fitness classes and individuals. He is also an arete syndicate member, which helps people achieve excellence in their life.
Bradley hosts the Not Most People podcast, targeting those allergic to mediocre living, group thinking, and following the status quo. He currently aspires to be a health and relationship coach for entrepreneurs. Bradley fears nothing more than living an average life, hence why he is not of the norm. His hobbies include travel, personal development, playing basketball, camping, and hiking. Now, Mr. Roth lives in Scottsdale, Arizona, with his fiancé.
You can find Bradley Roth on…
Connect with Dwight Heck!
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Giveaheck