Welcome to the 18th episode of the Give A Heck Podcast! Join Dwight Heck and his guest, Skylar Sullivan, as they talk about his passion for woodwork and storytelling. Skylar is an entrepreneur that has this amazing capability to create inanimate objects with his woodworking skills! He also shares with us how he turned this passion and talent into a business.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- You have to celebrate all those little things and achievements in life.
- Skylar’s biggest encouragement with his passion for woodwork is his mom.
- How Skylar’s mother learned how to do woodworking.
- The most sentimental thing for Skylar that he created.
- One of his favorite books that have significantly impacted his life.
- How his passion for storytelling started and came about.
- And much more!
You can find Skylar Sullivan on…
Connect with Dwight Heck!