Welcome to the 49th episode of the Give A Heck Podcast!
Join Dwight Heck and his guest, Phil Swanson, as they talk about how to create your own reputation.
Phil is the founder of Go Lead Everything and also hosts its podcast. Their mission is to build an international network of leaders who serve with faith, integrity, and courage while teaching others to do the same. After all, they believe that arming people with the right tools, mindset, and mentorship allows them to lead effectively in whatever they are called to do.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How getting into sports can help you level up in your self-development journey
- The importance of choosing a mentor who already succeeds in what you want to do
- The power of “losing” and how to lose well today to get back up and win tomorrow
- Why we need to guard our speech and only speak what we seek to accomplish
- How the things we say and the way we say it can greatly impact our relationships
- And much more!
About Phil Swanson:
Phil Swanson is the Project Lead for TC Energy, collaborating with various stakeholders and working with executive leaders. He also leads experts on multiple subject matters to develop business plans and critical strategies for its operation. In addition to corporate roles, Phil serves on non-profit boards and committees.
Phil is also the President and Chairman of Memorial Lutheran Church and School (MLC&S). After serving as 1st Vice President of MLC&S from 2015-2017, he manages meetings of the Voters’ Assembly and Parish Planning Council, leading a team of 16 volunteers and serving a congregation of 1000 people and a classical school educating several hundred children.
Additionally, Phil serves as the President of the LaVille St Emanuel Homeowners Association (40 homes) after serving as Vice President since August 2019 and being elected President in October 2019.
You can find Phil Swanson on…
Connect with Dwight Heck!
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Giveaheck