Welcome to the 101st episode of the Give A Heck Podcast!
Join Dwight Heck and his guest, James Woodall, as they talk about personal finance in regard to educating people on how to handle money, investment, finances, budgeting, expenses and more.
James Woodall is the founder of Woodall Wealth Management located in Dallas, Texas. He shares how money shows up in your life and reframes your thoughts.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Thoughts and confusion, how money shows up in people’s lives
- Why do people need to know to handle money
- Thinking about your goals, spend money based on what you value
- How to save money, budget, and live within your means
- The need to apply knowledge in real life about investing
- Knowing Failure is simply a stepping stone to success.
- Face everything and rise, find association and good people like James & Dwight
- And much more!
About James Woodall:
James Woodall is the founder of Woodall Wealth Management located in Dallas, Texas. He is a fully licensed advisor that also holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification, which is the standard of excellence in financial planning and also maintaining his General lines – life, accident, health, and HMO insurance licenses.
He serves clients in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area as well as across the country regardless of location. He inspires and guides financial peace of mind, for every generation. Talks about financial planning, taxes, investment, company benefits, insurance, and more
You can find James Woodall on…
Connect with Dwight Heck!
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Giveaheck