Crafting a Winning Marketing Mix for Entrepreneurs – Robert Brill
The marketing and advertising world has been constantly evolving with how people are connected through the years. The learning curve depends on how far you educate yourself on these new methods and technologies. But what if you can get ahead of that curve?
In this episode of “Give a Heck”, Dwight interviews Robert Brill, CEO of Brill Media in a mind-opening discussion about marketing strategy for entrepreneurs. Learn how to deal with SEO and understand the need for the right mix of advertising and marketing. Robert also discusses the landscape of social media platforms and the value of paying for premium services.
In this episode, you’ll learn about…
- Print media in modern advertising
- Scaling local business to a state or national level.
- Understanding the metrics, you need
- SEO: Why you should consider paying an expert.
- Meta: The old model versus the new model.
- Finding the right mix of advertising and marketing.
- Understanding the landscape of social media platforms.
- Value proposition versus monthly premiums.
- Identifying your goal and engineering your life.
About Robert Brill:
Robert Brill is the CEO of Brill Media, a media buying agency that focuses on precision advertising for business growth. The company has been honored 10 times across Inc 5000 and Financial Times 500. Robert Brill is a member of the Forbes Business Council and Fast Company Executive Board where he writes about improving user experience, business growth strategies, data targeting, local advertising and white-label media buying. Additionally, he speaks about advertising, marketing, AI, and entrepreneurship to business owners across the country. Robert is a proud father, husband, dog father, Dodgers fan, and newly minted Intermiami fan.
Connect with Robert Brill on…
Connect with Dwight Heck!
Website: https://giveaheck.com (Free Book Offer)
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Giveaheck