Welcome to the 4th episode of the Give A Heck Podcast! Join Dwight Heck and his guest, Greg Kettner, as they talk about using humor to change your world one laugh at a time. Greg is a professional Keynote Sales Speaker and virtual business coach who champions his clients to be the best they can be by aligning their people, patterns, and progress to elevate their business and workplace culture across North America.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Greg learned how to serve people and the importance of giving back from his family.
- Humor is such a powerful thing in our lives and is probably the best medicine for us.
- Laughing can help reset our moods and can make anyone feel better.
- People need to relax and stop taking jokes so seriously.
- Everybody’s got a different level of what they think comedy should be.
- Humor is not about making the comedian feel better about himself, but is about impacting lives and helping other people.
- And much more!
About Greg Kettner:
I am a professional Keynote Sales Speaker and Humor Expert who shares with other sales professionals how to infuse HRapproved humor in the sales process to increase your sales, build stronger relationships, be more memorable, earn more, all while lowering your stress.
I have over 25 years of professional sales experience, attained sales awards and Presidents’ Club while selling over $12 million in produces and services for the Vancouver Canucks, Vancouver Whitecaps FC, Seattle Thunderbirds, and the Tri-City along with software and hardwood flooring.
I have also performed stand up comedy and keynote sales presentations for over 5,000 people and 40 plus organizations and companies.
“I highly recommend bringing Greg on-board for a fun and interactive entertaining experience.” Kai Schrameyer, VP of Happiness, Coca-Cola
My interactive presentations and workshops leave audiences inspired and empowered to transform the world around them one laugh at a time.
Other clients such as SAP, Ford, Vancouver Whitecaps FC, Sun Life Financial, and the 2010 Winter Olympic Games have all laughed and been transformed with his message.
You can find Greg Kettner on…
Connect with Dwight Heck!